PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING BIG ISLAND HIKES!
1) Are you looking for a Guide? Big Island Hikes is just an online guidebook - we are not guides. We also don't do any commercial recommendations for guiding services. Try Love Big Island for great travel tips.
2) Are you asking for a Commercial Recommendation (rentals, restaurants, hotels, stores, etc.)? Big Island Hikes will never make a commercial recommendation of any kind, so please don't ask. Try Love Big Island for great travel tips.
3) Are you looking for someone to plan your trip for you? Again, Big Island Hikes is just a guidebook. All information is on the website. There's nothing we know that isn't published on this site. Again, Love Big Island has great trip planning info.
4) Are you asking how long a hike will take you or how hard it is? We provide round trip mileage, elevation gain/loss, and some other information to help you decide how long a hike might take or "how hard" it is. "Hard" for one person can be "easy" for another. We don't know you, so we can't possibly say how hard something might be for you.
5) Are you looking for a hiking parter? We're flattered, but we don't do group hikes or meet up with visitors.
6) Do you want to support Big Island Hikes? We don't accept outside photos or text (but we very much appreciate corrections).
Thanks for reading all that - it prevents lots of repetitive emails. If you have a question or comment that doesn't fall into an above category, please fill out the form below.